We Are Open
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
From your friends at Dentistry At The Modern, we hope you have stayed safe and healthy.
As Ontario slowly starts to reopen, we wanted to let you know that we are able to see you for elective and non-essential dental care, including cleanings.
We want to inform you of the following precautions we are taking to ensure we keep you safe when you come into the office.
For every staff member, we regularly check for COVID-19 symptoms and mandate a 14-day quarantine as needed.
We ensure appropriate personal protective equipment for all staff members.
For every patient, we screen in advance for COVID-19 symptoms and take temperature upon arrival to our clinic.
In the reception/waiting area, we continually disinfect all surfaces and provide hand sanitizer to both staff and patients.
We are allowing no more than 2 patients in the waiting area at any given time.
Between patient visits, we disinfect our procedure rooms and surfaces.
And at least daily, we clean all floors, bathrooms and high touch areas to ensure all areas are disinfected and fully sanitized.
We have Hepa filtration units in every operatory to aid in the removal of airborne particulate for the safety of our patients and our staff.
Our mission is to provide our patients with the care needed in a safe and comfortable environment.
Dentistry At The Modern
Why Our Patients Choose Us
Practicing dentistry since 1993 with two locations in downtown Toronto.
- Flexible hours to accommodate your schedule. We’re open late during the week and on Saturdays for our patients.
- No hassle. We process most insurance claims on-the-spot, so you don’t need to pay upfront for treatment that is covered by your insurance.
- On-site periodontist available at both locations for your dental needs.
- Our practice is small and personal. Our patients are our family.
- We offer dentistry care to students covered under Green Shield Canada insurance.